Roles and Responsibilities
· Act as an ambassador for the school both in school and out.
· Help Lunchtime supervisors to make sure lunchtime is calm and enjoyable.
· Organise, set up and play games for pupils at lunchtime.
· Work together to think of new, fun activities for lunchtime.
· Help to buy new equipment for lunchtime.
· Make sure all the lunchtime equipment is safe and stored away correctly.
Our school is extremely lucky to have some brilliant play leaders. At lunch time their role is to play with KS1 and to organise playground games. They are also there for our younger pupils to go to if they feel someone is being unkind to them.
They now have their new playground leaders tabards.
Playground Leaders are recruited from years 5, 4, 3 and 2.
Children earn House Points for this duty = 2 house points per week.
|Job Spec||Lunctime Leader.docx|
|Application Form||App form.docx|